In order to apply for an event, there are a few things that you have to take into account. Following the steps below will guide you through the process of checking whether it is possible for you to follow a BEST season course and finally tell you how to apply for one.
1. Who can apply?
Students of technology from universities with a Local BEST Group.
2. A student can apply to
- A maximum of 3 BEST Courses;
- A maximum of 3 Leisure Events or Event on Education.
3. A student can attend
- A maximum of 3 BEST Courses during your period of studies;
- A maximum of 2 BEST Courses on summer seasons;
- A maximum of 1 BEST Course per single season;
- Any number of Leisure Events and Events on Education.
4. An application consists of
- An application form with general personal information of the participant;
- A motivation letter;
- A list of studies appropriate for the event;
- An essay demonstrating the applicant's knowledge in the field of the event (if necessary).
5. What do I have to do to apply for a BEST season course?
- Go to the international BEST website: http://www.best.eu.org
- Go to the list of events: http://www.best.eu.org/student/courses/coursesList.jsp
- Choose the event you want to apply for and click the apply link
- Enter your e-mail address and your password if you already have an account. If you do not yet have an account, register at http://www.best.eu.org/student/register/disclaimer.jsp. After entering the applications, contact BEST Brussels (brussels@BEST.eu.org) and ask us to validate your account
- Enter your applications
- Read the Never Alone Guide
- Pay the deposit if you were accepted to one of the events
- Arrange everything for your travel to the event
- Participate in the event (actively following the program prepared by the organizers)
- Evaluate the event (after participating in it) - you will need to login on the international BEST website to do it